Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.891 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,990 zł (R$ 6,724) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)