Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.272 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,038 zł (R$ 3,962) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (29 minutes ago)