Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.260 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,315 zł (R$ 3,425) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (39 minutes ago)