Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.328 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,071 zł (R$ 3,819) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)