Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01273 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 1,765 zł (138,675 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)