Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01040 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,382 zł (325,087 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)