Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01229 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,573 zł (209,307 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (34 minutes ago)