Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01065 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,162 zł (297,070 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (27 minutes ago)