Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01029 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,068 zł (298,027 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)