Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.315 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,157 zł (R$ 3,161) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)