Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,222 zł (R$ 4,991) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)