Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,965 zł (RM6,731) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)