Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03453 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,153 zł (₨149,216) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Serena costs CH$14,990,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,000 (31 minutes ago)