Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03733 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,259 zł (₨87,300) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (30 minutes ago)