Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03064 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,501 zł (₨146,922) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)