Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 68% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,076 zł (€2,109) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)