Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.295 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,456 zł (€2,202) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)