Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,348 zł (€2,412) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (32 minutes ago)