Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.316 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 60% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,213 zł (€1,671) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)