Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.172 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 56% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,980 zł (€1,912) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)