Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 61% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,228 zł (€1,706) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $21,815 (33 minutes ago)