Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06995 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,540 zł (руб 36,309) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (40 minutes ago)