Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05515 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,222 zł (руб 76,559) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)