Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06831 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,485 zł (руб 36,379) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)