Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05606 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,199 zł (руб 74,905) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (41 minutes ago)