Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.279 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 108% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,499 zł (€1,519) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)