Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.202 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 93% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,021 zł (€2,385) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U940 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)