Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.172 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 92% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,045 zł (€2,168) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)