Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 111% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,921 zł (€1,811) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (42 minutes ago)