Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00118 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,499 zł (COL$4,648,096) in Pereira.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (31 minutes ago)