Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,545 zł (COL$4,536,473) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)