Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 PLN / COP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,292 zł (COL$4,159,526) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)