Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06008 PLN / MZN
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,302 zł (138,185 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Morelia costs Mex$ 7,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)