Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.283 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,786 zł (R$ 2,952) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cuiabá costs R$ 2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)