Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.126 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,375 zł (R$ 4,774) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)