Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.132 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,520 zł (R$ 5,762) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (38 minutes ago)