Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.980 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,686 zł (R$ 5,804) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)