Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13263 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,207 zł ($U39,259) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (32 minutes ago)