Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11876 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 25% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,623 zł ($U47,343) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (29 minutes ago)