Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12198 PLN / UYU
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 28% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,760 zł ($U47,222) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)