Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01077 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,226 zł (392,524 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)