Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01223 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,262 zł (184,982 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)