Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00996 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 7% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,968 zł (599,225 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (about 2 hours ago)