Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01233 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,829 zł (229,531 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)