Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01019 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,604 zł (451,793 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (19 minutes ago)