Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 42% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,547 zł (€1,754) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)