Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 86% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,501 zł (€2,216) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)