Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.282 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,057 zł (€2,582) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)