Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,265 prices entered by 449 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 136% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,274 zł (€2,906) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)