Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16163 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,589 zł (22,202 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)