Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.506 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 11% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,796 zł (11,453 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)