Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48310 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 16% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,294 zł (8,889 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 190 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $65 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Raipur costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling700,000 (about 2 hours ago)