Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 7% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,345 zł (6,116 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)