Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49220 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,269 zł (10,705 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)