Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49601 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,910 zł (9,899 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)