Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 PLN / SRD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,882 zł (9,568 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 299 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $160 (about 2 hours ago)