Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05467 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,605 zł (₨84,228) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)