Cost of living in Panipat, India vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05286 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 8% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,642 zł (₨106,733) in Panipat.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)