Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06040 PLN / INR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 5% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,924 zł (₨64,968) in Panipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)