Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.375 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 13% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,819 zł (€644) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (18 minutes ago)