Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.172 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,949 zł (€1,186) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (about 1 hour ago)