Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.309 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,208 zł (€1,209) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)