Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.202 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,127 zł (€1,220) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (42 minutes ago)