Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.105 PLN / PAB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 75% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,455 zł (1,329 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)