Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 PLN / PAB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,439 zł (1,897 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)