Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,175 zł (€2,140) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)