Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,665 zł (€2,014) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)