Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.364 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 71% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,354 zł (€1,227) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (43 minutes ago)