Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.351 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 210% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,280 zł ($4,261) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)