Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00772 PLN / SYP *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 24% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,386 zł (309,235 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)