Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,514 zł (€1,063) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.88 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)