Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.237 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,771 zł (€1,834) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (38 minutes ago)