Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.286 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,985 zł (€2,330) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 700 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)