Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.716 PLN / USD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 53% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,092 zł ($2,178) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)