Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 62% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,272 zł (€1,955) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)