Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.245 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,223 zł (€1,466) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (39 minutes ago)