Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,584 zł (Rp 13,996,588) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (31 minutes ago)