Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 23% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,938 zł (Rp 15,681,446) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (11 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)