Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,677 zł (Rp 9,017,963) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)