Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00050 PLN / LAK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,699 zł (7,448,651 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)