Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03068 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 5,167 zł (₨168,402) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)