Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.278 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,535 zł (€2,229) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (37 minutes ago)