Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.318 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 83% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,432 zł (€1,953) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)