Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,132 zł (€1,695) in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)