Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,269 zł (Rp 17,344,720) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)