Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,218 zł (€1,423) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)