Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03160 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,200 zł (132,891 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)