Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03175 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,899 zł (154,312 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)