Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03174 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 19% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,726 zł (117,384 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)