Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02982 PLN / DZD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,872 zł (129,844 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)