Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36838 PLN / MAD
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,428 zł (12,020 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)