Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00660 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,417 zł (669,383 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $137 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)