Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00660 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,331 zł (504,626 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 101 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)