Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00643 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,878 zł (1,068,844 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)