Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 33% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,493 zł (1,051,535 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Taipei costs 650 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)