Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00660 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 41% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,208 zł (1,091,390 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (31 minutes ago)