Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00659 PLN / XOF
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 49% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,022 zł (1,065,369 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)