Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16676 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,779 zł (28,659 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)