Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.16766 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,658 zł (39,710 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)