Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16597 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,051 zł (36,456 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cúcuta costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bauru costs R$ 28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bloemfontein costs R 41 (about 1 hour ago)