Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16468 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 6% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,976 zł (30,215 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$70 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Moresby costs 7 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 250,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nagano costs ¥144 (about 2 hours ago)