Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15823 PLN / CZK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,829 zł (24,201 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €14 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)