Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.182 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 74% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,342 zł (€1,038) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (39 minutes ago)