Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.327 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 79% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,475 zł (€2,190) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)