Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00581 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,038 zł (CH$1,039,312) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (31 minutes ago)