Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00564 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,430 zł (CH$1,140,700) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,600 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)