Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.284 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 76% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,540 zł (€2,460) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,000 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)