Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 78% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,166 zł (€2,366) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)