Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.329 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 81% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,642 zł (€1,303) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)