Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.033 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 38% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,618 zł (6,409TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)