Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,293 zł (8,616TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)