Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.667 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,130 zł (9,197TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)