Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.078 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,154 zł (7,564TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (32 minutes ago)