Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey vs Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.706 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,265 zł (10,294TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)