Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48309 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 196% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,256 zł (kr 19,159) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (41 minutes ago)