Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 884 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45460 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 176% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,952 zł (kr 28,491) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)