Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48160 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 196% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,252 zł (kr 19,211) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (38 minutes ago)