Cost of living in Oslo, Norway vs Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.43855 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 189% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,637 zł (kr 40,217) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 zł in Zielona Góra.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)