Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Zielona Góra, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49910 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 206% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,647 zł (kr 15,321) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €53 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,220 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)