Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45347 PLN / NOK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 173% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,758 zł (kr 32,545) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)