Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,626 zł (6,341 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)