Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 17% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,287 zł (9,082 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)