Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.584 PLN / HRK
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 19% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,973 zł (5,092 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (23 minutes ago)