Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05722 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,268 zł (39,629 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (35 minutes ago)