Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05768 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 2,287 zł (39,653 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)