Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05394 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,898 zł (109,340 som) in Osh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)