Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05294 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 31% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 3,683 zł (69,572 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)