Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.058 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,888 zł (R$ 5,564) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Würzburg costs €1.15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨254,125 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 18 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 2 hours ago)