Cost of living in Osasco, Brazil compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.289 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osasco (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,785 zł (R$ 4,487) in Osasco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (37 minutes ago)