Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,039 zł ($b7,695) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (40 minutes ago)