Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Zielona Góra, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Zielona Góra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 10% cheaper than in Zielona Góra (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,300 zł in Zielona Góra you would need to make just about 4,749 zł ($b8,743) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)